Lockheed Martin’s new STEM Scholarship Program is now open for applications through March 12, 2019.
- The program is open to high school and college undergraduate students planning to pursue a major in engineering or computer science.
- This program has significant scale with up to 1,000 students each receiving $10,000 annually. When the program is running at full capacity, we will be awarding $10 million in scholarships annually.
- Mentoring opportunities will be a key component of the program, and recipients will be eligible for a Lockheed Martin internship following their freshman year of college.
- The application is administered by Scholarship America, an organization with more than 60 years of experience designing and managing scholarship programs.
- To see detailed eligibility requirements and the application, visit https://lockheedmartin.com/scholarship. Questions about eligibility and the selection process can be answered by Scholarship America.
Please share this opportunity with the students and educators in your life!