January 16, 2022
Cyber Huntsville Announces 6 New Board Members
Huntsville, AL – Cyber Huntsville recently approved its annual Board of Director slate for 2023, to include six new board members. Jamie Miller, the Cyber Huntsville CEO stated, “We are grateful to have such a diverse group of dedicated and proven cyber luminaries. Together we are planning on accomplishing big things in 2023.”
The Cyber Huntsville Board’s mission is to promote the advancement of cyber and technology in Huntsville and the Tennessee Valley. Cyber Huntsville is a 501c6 non-profit organization made up of industry, government, and academic institutions, whose collective technical expertise and leadership help solve local, regional, and national cyber challenges.
The following is a list of 2023 Cyber Huntsville Board members:
- · Jamie Miller, President
- · Larry Burger, Executive Vice President
- · Ben Denton, Senior Vice President of Operations (Exercises/Econ Dev/Govt Affairs)
- · Nisheeth Agrawal, Vice President of Education/Workforce Development
- · Ian Clark, Vice President of Advisory Council
- · Judy Darwin, Vice President of National Cyber Summit
- · Nichole O'Brien, Vice President of Outreach (Events/Marketing/Membership)
- · Chris Patty, Vice President of Finance/Treasurer
- · Vacant, Secretary
- · Shelly Amanik, Director Membership (Outreach)
- · Beau Bowden, Director Marketing (Outreach)
- · Brianna Fannin, Director Events (Outreach)
- · Cindy Kamhieh, Director of Advisory Council New!
- · Brian Lynn, Director Exercises (Ops)
- · Matt Osborne, Director Workforce Development
- · Rodney Robertson, Director Government Affairs (Ops)
- · Brandon Umphrey, Director of Economic Development (Ops)
- · Darren Waldrep, Director Education
- · Corey Averitt, Deputy Exercises (Ops)
- · Gerome Burrell, Deputy Workforce Development New!
- · Joanna Coker, Deputy National Cyber Summit
- · Philomena Compton, Deputy Education New!
- · Greg Gaddy, Deputy Advisory Council New!
- · Kris Lamb, Deputy Economic Development (Ops)
- · Sheila McFerran, Deputy Events (Outreach) New!
- · Marc Sachs, Deputy Membership (Outreach) New!
- · Rachel Smith, Deputy Marketing (Outreach)
Cyber Huntsville has been in existence since August of 2010, when Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle, formally announced the start of the Cyber Huntsville initiative. Since then, Cyber Huntsville has been creating cyber progress for the Tennessee Valley through various initiatives. Cyber Huntsville has co-sponsored cyber security summits, established economic development roundtables, awarded scholarships, and created cyber curriculum and summer camps for local city and county school systems.
To learn more about Cyber Huntsville and read the board member bios, https://cyberhuntsville.org/