Sentar is a satellite sponsor for the upcoming Navy SBIR/STTR Topics Workshop on December 3rd at LogiCore in Huntsville. We’re reaching out to several organizations around Huntsville that will likely be interested in attending this workshop. Since you are on the Cyber Huntsville board we were hoping you could distribute the info below to anyone in Cyber HSV who would be interested in attending (or give me a contact at Cyber HSV to give this info to) and also see if you know of any other organizations we should reach out to? We’ve contacted HASBAT, HAMA, Huntsville Chamber, and the Catalyst, and have plans to contact our AFCEA chapter, NAC-ISSA, and the Huntsville Business Journal.
Here is the workshop info:
Sentar is excited to support the Navy as a Satellite Sponsor for the Navy SBIR/STTR Topics Workshop taking place on December 3rd at LogiCore Corporation, 345 Voyager Way NW, Huntsville, AL 35806.
In support of this event, the U.S. Navy is sending representatives from the following System Commands: Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) and Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) to present their topics during a webcast as well as sending a subject matter expert to Alabama for one-on-ones.
The day’s agenda will cover:
• A review of each of the NAVSEA, NAVAIR, and DHS SBIR / STTR topics in the just released Broad Agency Agreement
• 1-on-1 matchmaking conversations with a Navy Sea System Command Subject Matter Expert
Pre-registration is encouraged.
WHAT DO THEY NEED? HERE IS JUST A SAMPLE
Artificial Intelligence for Combat System Real-Time Track Modeling and Simulation
- High Performance Computing (HPC) for AEGIS Combat Systems Test Bed (CSTB)
- Adaptive Radar Algorithms for Next Generation Surface Search Radar
- Acoustic Counter-Detection Risk Analysis Tools for Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) Mission Planning
- Antennas and Antenna Radomes for Missile Applications with Extreme Thermal Shock Resistance
- Automated Curvilinear Mineline Detection
- Quantum Cascade Laser Array with Integral Wavelength Beam Combining
- 3-l Band Pulsed Fiber Laser System for Marine Layer Measurements
If you have any questions, please contact Portia Waite at firstname.lastname@example.org.